POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Stereoscopic camera patch : Re: Stereoscopic camera patch Server Time
28 Apr 2024 10:58:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stereoscopic camera patch
From: alphaQuad
Date: 29 Dec 2007 00:10:00
Message: <web.4775d5623835376e3e9fb4eb0@news.povray.org>
> someone should make the stereoscopic-patch for megapov.

ok there has been no error. I've patched Megapov like all other patches with a
switch:

  #ifdef PATCHES_BY_PAUL_BOURKE
    #define STEREOSCOPIC_PATCH
  #endif  //PATCHES_BY_PAUL_BOURKE

I even turned off MEGAPOV_MASTER_SWITCH
but left STEREOSCOPIC_PATCH on.

says at the TOP:patches.h
"from Persistence of Vision(tm) Ray Tracer version 3.6."

"version 3.6." This SHOULD be working!

File Context (5 lines):
    stereoscopic
    zeroparallax
Parse Error: No matching } in 'camera', zeroparallax found instead

If anyone is interested in getting this already patched code
(because you think you can debug it), contact me.
aQ

note this patched worked when applied to pov3.6.? (thefile had no v#)
crap now I dont know! povwin_s.zip 5,008,527 bytes date: 11/25/07
(dir in the zip is povwin-3.6\)

readme:
(If you have in fact installed it ensure it is the same version
as the source code you have compiled, as the DLL names will change between v3.60
and v3.61).