POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : WxPyvon release : Re: WxPyvon release Server Time
17 May 2024 00:51:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WxPyvon release
From: HENON fabien
Date: 22 Dec 2007 07:10:01
Message: <web.476cfdabcb6657a9e461160a0@news.povray.org>
Ger <No.### [at] ThankYou> wrote:
> HENON fabien wrote:

To make a quick try, I downloaded openSUSE-10.3-GM-KDE-Live-i386.iso : I am not
home and I did not want suse to break my current grub settings
While being on the live cd, I installed wxpython, povray and ... it works.
I have all the icons, and python seems to work OK.

As your version is the 64 bit, and the live CD I tried is 32 bit, there may a
difference there.

I just wondered if anyone else having a suse 64 bit has the same problem as you
do.

I have Kubuntu 7.10 64 bit on a partition and it works fine on it.

Maybe un-installing and reinstalling wxpython might help.

Fabien