POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Question about POV-Tree : Question about POV-Tree Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:25:09 EDT (-0400)
  Question about POV-Tree
From: RusHHouR
Date: 20 Dec 2007 15:20:01
Message: <web.476acdf38c9c8aa347d3ae5e0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I'll get to the point (almost;) directly. The extremely usefull treemacro
maketree thing, seen here and there. It makes trees more beautiful and detailed
than I can ever make with my simple squares and cylinders. However, as Im
currently providing some graphics to a open source game i was wondering if we
could use trees made via povtree in this game?

So, does anyone know what license the maketree macro is released under?

Thankful for replies.

//Rush