POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hand-hand email devices reek? : Hand-hand email devices reek? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:16:26 EDT (-0400)
  Hand-hand email devices reek?
From: gregjohn
Date: 20 Dec 2007 07:15:00
Message: <web.476a5b95367f588834d207310@news.povray.org>
I'm in a civic organization.  The committee chair has made several major gaffes
which have consequences-- like 5 newcomers driving on a snowy night to a
meeting that was canceled-- and the mistakes have revolved around email.

I believe he has a handheld email device and one time said something like it was
too hard to copy over a long addressee list or make changes to it or compare two
lists to see if names were missing.

I do all my mobile computing on a laptop. I'm not as mobile, and not as "with
it" as far as even being able to know what is being discussed at a meeting, but
I get my email correct.

Is the handheld email device inherently problematic?