POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Animation of changing focal length and camera distance to simulate orthogra= : Re: Animation of changing focal length and camera distance to simulate orth= Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:23:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation of changing focal length and camera distance to simulate orth=
From: SharkD
Date: 20 Dec 2007 01:25:00
Message: <web.476a0a5a68c45c83d685a5c80@news.povray.org>
I decided to use the direction, up and right vectors instead of angle.

camera
{
 location -z*(2+CameraDistance)
 look_at 0
 direction z*(2+CameraDistance)
 up y*5
 right x*5
 rotate <45,45,0>
}

It works better for me; using your method it seemed as if the image were
shrinking as the camera moved away.

Thanks for the help!

Mike