POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : V3.6 and versions past : V3.6 and versions past Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  V3.6 and versions past
From: tgl
Date: 19 Dec 2007 05:15:01
Message: <web.4768eed7ed87c11c829ff420@news.povray.org>
Hello friends
 I've been an infrequent user of Povray for quite a few years and although I'm
no master I'm amazed at what I can do with this program. I have recently been
sorting through old files composed and rendered in Pov versions 3.1 to 3.5 and
re-rendering them in 3.6 with camera angle changes. The results are strange in
that there appears to be a division line in the middle of the object or
background or both. It seems to have something to do with colour maps or
graduated textures but what it is exactly...
 Any ideas, anyone?
 Thanx tgl