POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Animation of changing focal length and camera distance to simulate orthogra= : Re: Animation of changing focal length and camera distance to simulate orth= Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:28:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation of changing focal length and camera distance to simulate orth=
From: SharkD
Date: 19 Dec 2007 00:15:00
Message: <web.4768a89468c45c83d685a5c80@news.povray.org>
Jan Dvorak <jan### [at] centrumcz> wrote:
> I'm doing something else. I do not move the camera nor I change its
> aperture. I only move the focal plane. I can do the latter after this one.

OK, that would be great. Ideally it would be a simple scene (of a cube maybe)
that converts well to GIF. I.e., GIF compression works best with images that
aren't too "busy" and use few colors. Anti-aliasing would need to be turned
off, as well as the diffuse parameter. Ambient light would need to be set to 1.
I could do it myself if you could describe the method of accomplishing this.

-Mike