POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : ODBC : Re: ODBC Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ODBC
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 18 Dec 2007 09:10:00
Message: <web.4767d46856f11385e2b2e7080@news.povray.org>
Alain <ele### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
> The simplest programm that can have any configuration *CAN* be misconfigured! No
> mather what trap you implement, what failsafe you place, what sanity check you
> build, there is some genial idiot that will find a way to screw things...

The most valuable programming course I have ever taken was taught by one Dr.
Breckenridge, who was justifiably notorious for the difficulty of his exams.
He did, however, give us one small break. A full five percentage points was
added to the score of any test paper with the following written verbatim at the
top:

"The statement: 'No one could possibly be that stupid,' is universally false."

Best Regards,
Mike C.