POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Can I set breakpoint in the codes to debug? : Can I set breakpoint in the codes to debug? Server Time
17 May 2024 16:48:28 EDT (-0400)
  Can I set breakpoint in the codes to debug?
From: Jack
Date: 17 Dec 2007 07:55:00
Message: <web.476671128a22df64dc6489f80@news.povray.org>
I am a new-user and met some problems when using POV-ray. I use Version 3.6.1
for Windows. Here are the problems:
1,After the rendering, how to direct the POV-Ray text output streams to a file?
2,After the rendering, I click 'View histogram image file' in the 'Tools' menu,
but it says 'No file to open'. How can I deal with this problem? Thanks!
3,How to smart-indent the .pov file to clearly show the source codes in the
loops and #if-else-end. For example, I copy some source codes in the tutorial
to the pov 'editor window', but they are in a mess, and difficult to read and
knew which loops the codes belong to. So I want to select them all and
smart-indent them. Is there any ways I can deal with this question? Thanks!
4,How to set breakpoint in the codes to debug? Thanks!
5,How to check the variable's value after the rendering? Thanks!