POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV-Ray gets stuck on animations (VISTA) : Re: POV-Ray gets stuck on animations (VISTA) Server Time
17 May 2024 03:58:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray gets stuck on animations (VISTA)
From: Eric
Date: 16 Dec 2007 23:35:00
Message: <web.4765fb811f70141ad0ac05f60@news.povray.org>
Bryan Valencia <209### [at] gmailcalm> wrote:
> What happens if you suppress the render window?

I am having the same problem, and it repros with the render
window suppressed.

Strangely I was able to do an animation earlier; the first time
I had a problem, I had just tried to set Initial_Frame to 0.  I
don't know if that's related but I now cannot get any animation
to render, even ones which worked earlier.