POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Windows Vista Home Basic : Re: Windows Vista Home Basic Server Time
19 May 2024 02:20:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows Vista Home Basic
From: Tom York
Date: 14 Dec 2007 18:20:00
Message: <web.47630ebc2be480597d55e4a40@news.povray.org>
"adm123" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> I instal POV-Ray in a Windows Vista system and I have a much problems.

Where did you install POV-Ray? I've had zero problems with 3.6, MegaPov or the
3.7 beta on vista, but I installed it to my user directory (e.g.
c:\users\MyUserName\Apps\POVRay, or whatever).

If you install to c:\program files or c:\program files (x86) you will probably
run into problems, as vista tends to restrict what's written there.

Tom