POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Twenty Questions : Re: Twenty Questions Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:16:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Twenty Questions
From: MattM
Date: 13 Dec 2007 07:50:00
Message: <web.476129ae74e493e34ef43cef0@news.povray.org>
Question 1. Is it a fish?
Answer 1. Yes
Question 2. Is it a cat?
Answer 2. (Are you stupid?)

I think Question 1 (in this universe) usually drives question 2. So at the start
of the game Question 2 can still be anything as we don't know what the answer to
one is yet. In fact question 1 can be anything. (Are you Hilary Clinton? are you
an vegetable? Do your ears turn purple when listening to Pearl Jam?) So off the
bat we have '2^However many questions you can think of' and that's just
question 1.