POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Now here's a good waste of time : Re: Now here's a good waste of time Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:12:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Now here's a good waste of time
From: Dan Byers
Date: 12 Dec 2007 17:40:01
Message: <web.4760625e15e9de23a8d0b25a0@news.povray.org>
> Been a long time since I read the Shannara series.  I also liked Eddings
> and Feist's books (Faerie Tale was one of my favourites)
>
> Jim

Well, I gotta say, I'm not a huge fan of a), although I liked "Dune" and I enjoy
Ray Bradbury.  In fact, I read "Fahrenheit 451" again about six months ago, and
the parallels between that world and this one are spooky...

I'd like to read "Dune" again, maybe explore some of the other books in the
series.  Then again, I'd like to climb out of this movie-making hole I've dug
for myself before I turn 80, so I think books, sadly, will be relegated to the
back burner :(

Dan
--
See my movies -- http://goofygraffix.com