18 Oct 2024 22:15:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: nemesis
Date: 12 Dec 2007 10:55:01
Message: <web.47600413922777ebf48316a30@news.povray.org>
Alain <ele### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
> nemesis nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/12/12 07:04:
> > Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:
> >> Then I'll ask the Goddess to enlighten you so that you may understand.
> >
> > God or Goddess, it's just a human term for a being beyond the physical, sexual
> > world...
> >

> A God is male.
> A Goddess is female.
>
> They may be placed beyong the physical world by the men who invented them, but
> they definitely are NOT beyong the sexual world!
>
> In my view, ALL Gods are human inventions. The Jewish god is human invention.
> The Christian god is human invention.
> The Muslim god is human invention.
> All the other gods we can find in human History and histories are all human
> inventions, every last one, bar none.

please, don't take the word out of Jim's mouth.  He seems to believe in some
form of deity.  And though gods imagined by humans have gender, it does not
concern this being (imaginary or not) that created the physical Universe,
because sex is just a specific way of life reproduction.  That being is well
beyond sex, matter or the known dimensions...