18 Oct 2024 08:17:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: nemesis
Date: 11 Dec 2007 00:15:00
Message: <web.475e1bd1922777ebd8f74b370@news.povray.org>
Sabrina Kilian <"ykgp at vtSPAM.edu"> wrote:
> So if I offered to pray to Ishtar for your well being, would that be
> insulting?

yes.  Spare me from malevolent entities!

> before you
> offer the suggestion that all other deities are just guises for your
> Enemy, realize that I might believe that JHVH is just another guise for,
> lets say, Lamashtu.

from wikipedia:
"In Mesopotamian mythology Lamashtu (Sumerian Dimme) was a female demon,
monster, malevolent goddess or demigoddess that menaced women during childbirth
and, if possible, kidnapped children while they were breastfeeding, she would
gnaw on their bones and suck their blood, as well as being charged with a
number of other evil deeds."

yes, clearly JHVH's ways.  fucked up world twisting fucked up minds, I tell you.

> Now, if my offer is insulting to you, think how your offer would appear
> to me.

I can understand satanists being insulted.

I feel sorry for you guys.  I sincerely hope it's just too much crack rather
than real will to side with Evil.

best wishes...