18 Oct 2024 04:31:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: nemesis
Date: 10 Dec 2007 23:15:00
Message: <web.475e0dfb922777ebd8f74b370@news.povray.org>
> You know, number 11, accept Jesus as your Personal Savior? Didn't that
> get slipped in there a bit back?

Jesus is God in flesh.  Rule number 1.

> > I can't steal an HDTV and PS3 from store by God's law.
>
> Of course you can.
>
> >  Neither can Jim, by men's law.
>
> He can too.

yes, we can.  That's free will.  Of course, we know there are consequences for
it by the laws of men and God.  Going to jail and then to Hell.  and if you
happen to be brazilian it's all the same...

Complete free will is an illusion.  You pay for your actions no matter what.