17 Oct 2024 21:25:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: nemesis
Date: 10 Dec 2007 11:05:01
Message: <web.475d627d922777ebf48316a30@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott <sel### [at] rraznet> wrote:
> Are you really missing the point that for people that don't believe in
> God, or even just **your god**, telling them "bless you" **is** the same
> thing as saying "fuck you"?

no, I don't understand how wishing for one's well-being is the same as cursing
them.  You don't need to believe in what I believe to benefit from best wishes.

I can understand it, though, in the light of we living in a fucked up, imoral
world.  People without directions in their lifes tend to see everything as gray
rather than black and white.  it's all the same for them, so not surprising at
all...