17 Oct 2024 21:25:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: nemesis
Date: 10 Dec 2007 10:10:01
Message: <web.475d5620922777ebf48316a30@news.povray.org>
> nemesis wrote:
> > I was not comparing JHVH to Ra, Zeus or anything.  Just stating that, regardless
> > of the different divine personas the pagans applied to represent the forces of
> > nature, the one true God is the one who really rules over the many different
> > forces of nature.
>
> So, the satanists are really worshiping the same God that you do? As
> well as the Mayans doing human sacrifice?

no, I'm saying they misinterpreted God's actions and began making up their own
idols to represent the many facets of what can't be physically represented.
One of the reasons why God wanted to wipe out life from Earth.

don't put the satanists on the same level as the pagan gods:  the satanists
worship the wrong side of the same Islamic/Christian/Jewish faith, the pagans
just didn't know any better.