17 Oct 2024 14:25:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: nemesis
Date: 9 Dec 2007 18:25:01
Message: <web.475c78ac922777eb28937fa00@news.povray.org>
> Thanks, but no thanks - you're free to believe what you believe, leave me
> free to believe what I believe.  It's not your job to "save" me.

I can't "save" you.  Just ask for it.

> If there is a God, then he understands what I'm about, and he will
> forgive me for living as he intended - with free will.

free will?!  Do you live in a palace?  Do you have several women?  Do you have a
PS3, a home theather with 42' HDTV and Dolby Digital?  Do you kill your boss
when you're fed up?  neither do I...

you sound like me a few years ago.  I was raised catholic, then gone the Alan
Kardec way, then atheist.  Now, here I am again.  Life is too short for
nitpicking...