POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Collective Short Code Wisdom : Re: Collective Short Code Wisdom Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:31:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Collective Short Code Wisdom
From: Paul Bourke
Date: 5 Dec 2007 05:30:01
Message: <web.47567c95e1f3da1e65f2686d0@news.povray.org>
> Since no objection from Mr. Bourke (or anyone else) has been forthcoming, I
> shall proceed with my declared intention of opening a thread for tips on
> shortening POV-Ray SDL (Scene Description Language) code.

I don't remember being asked but I certainly have no objection.

Indeed, if you or anyone else would like to contribute to a list of tips then I
will create a document on the scc5 page. I've already had some contributions,
one used some neat scripts to automatically reduce the byte count.

P a u l   B o u r k e
http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/