POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Project Euler : Re: Project Euler Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:12:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Project Euler
From: nemesis
Date: 27 Nov 2007 06:55:00
Message: <web.474c0496caa71fbc99be1d360@news.povray.org>
"Tim Attwood" <tim### [at] comcastnet> wrote:
> According to the statistics page on Project Euler there's about
> three times as many people using C/C++ as Haskell, and about
> twice as many using Python as Haskell.

OTOH, most C++ solutions I've seen in the forum are the trivial, straightforward
loopy and slow performant solutions, using pretty much the same obvious
algorithm.  Many Haskell solutions came up with amazingly concise and creative
algorithms.

but I was really impressed with the assembly and math solutions...