POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Single Parse Stereoscopic? : Re: Single Parse Stereoscopic? Server Time
19 May 2024 18:55:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Single Parse Stereoscopic?
From: Leef me
Date: 21 Nov 2007 16:25:01
Message: <web.4744a10df2015f4b2a7b15450@news.povray.org>
"Trevor G Quayle" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> "Leef_me" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> > "Trevor G Quayle" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> > > I wrote a macro many years ago (2001) that uses mirrors to create a stereoscopic
> > > effect to some success.
> > >
> > > Here is a modern render using it.
> > >
> > > -tgq
> >
> > VERY NICE.
> >
> > Would you be willing to share your work with the rest of the class?
> >
> > Leef_me
> >
> > (muttering to self)     very nice indeed...
>
> Certainly.  I thought I had posted it way back then, but I can seem to find it
> on the boards now...
>
> Anyways, I'll post the macro file and sample scene file in p.b.sf to be picked
> apart.

> Anyways, have a look and make any adjustments or changes as needed.
>
> -tgq

Thank you Teacher.
By the way, I was looking back at old TGQ posts for the elusive macro and
discovered this exchange
http://news.povray.org/./povray.general/thread/%3C451300bb%40news.povray.org%3E/

Makes me think of gifts for friends. It is interesting idea that your macro
"surrounding it with mirrors". Maybe a full 3d effect is possible.

Leef_me