POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Short code competition : Re: Short code competition Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Short code competition
From: Cyrano
Date: 20 Nov 2007 20:20:00
Message: <web.474386a8e0c3d8bf54119b500@news.povray.org>
"Paul Bourke" <pau### [at] uwaeduau> wrote:
> Getting towards the end of the year again ... is there interest in another short
> code competition to burn up the holiday evenings?

In preparation for one of the previous rounds, we discussed limiting the number
of objects rather than the size of the code. Something like "You can use up
to ten objects chosen from boxes, cones and spheres."

It would be interesting to see what folks could do with textures, etc to make up
for the lack of objects.