POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : **** Help Rotating An Object **** : **** Help Rotating An Object **** Server Time
17 May 2024 05:55:57 EDT (-0400)
  **** Help Rotating An Object ****
From: benjy
Date: 9 Nov 2007 12:15:00
Message: <web.47349529a313fa8343e9d3860@news.povray.org>
Hey all,

Well basically I have created a scene with an object (like a fan) in it, but
what I am trying to do is actually rotate the object around quite quickly so it
looks like its creating a gust of wind. All i need to know is how to do the
rotating business?? I mean....I have tried rotating it with the clock variable
in the x, or the y, or the z axis...but it just moves the head of the object
around the screen...instead of what i want (making it rotate around and around
on the spot)!

Does anyone have any ideas!?!?

Regards,