POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I miss this : Re: I miss this Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:18:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I miss this
From: alphaQuad
Date: 4 Nov 2007 21:10:00
Message: <web.472e7a531228d9ce5b922c2d0@news.povray.org>
> > Jim Henderson escribió:
> >>
> >> I'm unwilling to go through the process necessary to set an account up
> >> and become recognised as having good enough information for them.

I tried to work on wikipedia.

They say you must have verifiable citations is all. And even though I provided
citation from federation proceedinge (experimental biology) they would not
accept it.

I am not going to into details of the event. But I was convinced that they were
no less than puppets for an evil pharmaceutical industry, and had to give up
trying disseminate real information thru wiki.