POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : shuffling off this mortal coil sideways : Re: shuffling off this mortal coil sideways Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:14:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: shuffling off this mortal coil sideways
From: alphaQuad
Date: 4 Nov 2007 12:00:01
Message: <web.472df8f83350858c5b922c2d0@news.povray.org>
andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> On the album sleeve is this text about "the enigma": "I've had one or
> two friends who have shuffled off this mortal coil sideways. It has
> always come as a complete shock to everybody involved. How little we
> really know about what goes on in the minds and hearts of our friend and
> lovers". Apart from the strange "one or two" I was wondering if
> "shuffling off this mortal coil sideways" is a common expression or just
> another boglian invention?

I doubt it is his personal invention though somewhat uncommon term, due to
rampant spiritual ignorance on Earth.

My interpretation:

".... shuffled off this mortal coil sideways" is in reference to death without
purpose or destination.

"Chakra" centers are vortices of energy and paths. They have names. Original
names are not well known for previously stated reason. (something about
believing mythology is myth, it is not)

The 7th chakra is called the doorway home. exit: top of head. Sideways is
leaving thru another, usually the 3rd chakra, yellow, called many things, from
control to pool of emotion.