POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Invite to see molecules ray tracing pictures : Re: Invite to see molecules ray tracing pictures Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:18:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Invite to see molecules ray tracing pictures
From: Grassblade
Date: 2 Nov 2007 17:35:01
Message: <web.472ba5c17cd6b947ff3077790@news.povray.org>
I went around to installing the plug-in. The default animation is pretty cool.
If you rotate a big molecule the movement is jerky, you need more frames in the
anumations. The pics displayed in 1:1 ratio on my monitor, but it looks like the
renders are set for a 4:3 monitor?
I suppose most of the users will know what atoms are where, but for laymen like
me you should include a legend indicating the atoms colour.
The highlight on the spheres is strange but not uncool.
I must say I was amazed at the number of molecules you have in there!

Oh, and some stuff isn't in English.