POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm back : Re: I'm back Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:12:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm back
From: alphaQuad
Date: 2 Nov 2007 11:05:01
Message: <web.472b496372df5babbdaa378b0@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Yes, it's true. Some while ago, I uninstalled Thunderbird on my work PC
> and tried to install a newer version. The newer version didn't work. So
> I removed it and reinstalled the old version. Which didn't work either.
> So for many months now, I have been unable to read this newsgroup from work.

I installed Thunderbird and soon thought something was messed up.

Thunderbird has to be gone now since the registry was replaced with one saved
prior its installation.

The only way I've been able to run for years is by saving user and system.dat

win.ini and system.ini too
(win 98 SE)

other OSs, I have no idea.