POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : It breathes! : Re: It breathes! Server Time
27 Jun 2024 17:37:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It breathes!
From: gregjohn
Date: 22 Oct 2007 21:00:01
Message: <web.471d475bc6690d1134d207310@news.povray.org>
"Greg M. Johnson" <pte### [at] thecommononethatstartswithYcom> wrote:
> This is a single mesh2 object, "modelled" with my favorite 3D modeller,
> povray SDL.

I added normal_vectors and uv_vectors.

It's funny how there is a rotation of the structure as I move it about. The
structure actually moves, it's not merely a UV mapping error.  I'm trying
to figure it if this is inevitable or something i can fix.

For further improvements over the long term, I am also dreaming about pants
or sweaters-- the merging of movable limbs.  Right now it's all one long
extrusion.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'gmesh27a4241.gif' (617 KB)