POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Ray newsgroup message digest : Re: POV Ray newsgroup message digest Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:25:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV Ray newsgroup message digest
From: Charles C
Date: 21 Oct 2007 15:00:00
Message: <web.471ba14932d496c9c667cf480@news.povray.org>
"Leef_me" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Also, "and if we easily can" seems strange.

I'll venture the guess that he might've been alluding to the possibility of
leaving the off-topic group acccessible via the web, but not included in
the web interface's message digest.  In that case, it would not be the same
as flipping the switch the other way.  Anyway, if that's do-able, it sounds
worthwhile IMHO, although I still think making it twice as long would be
great too ;-)

Charles