POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Medieval town / fortress : Re: Medieval town / fortress Server Time
27 Jun 2024 17:39:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Medieval town / fortress
From: Grassblade
Date: 19 Oct 2007 15:40:00
Message: <web.4719078de77246bab06956ce0@news.povray.org>
"RusHHouR" <gee### [at] mailnu> wrote:
> Animated sweep.
> Early version of teaser for a coming open source game.
>
> Well, enjoy! ;)
>
> http://gat.mine.nu/rush/animations/fortresspromo.mpg
>
> Size: 31mb

My latin is as rusty as it could possibly get, but shouldn't it be "Anno
Domini"?
The animation is nice and interesting, although it feels somewhat empty in
places, especially outside the castle. You may also want to give more depth
or a more elaborate texture to the Fortress logo/word, it looks a bit flat
at the moment.
Anyway, I'll be sure to check the game out, when it's done.