POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Defining a mandel function/ pattern WITHIN povray : Defining a mandel function/ pattern WITHIN povray Server Time
5 Jul 2024 15:15:59 EDT (-0400)
  Defining a mandel function/ pattern WITHIN povray
From: gregjohn
Date: 19 Oct 2007 12:10:00
Message: <web.4718d5b659db5e5d40d56c170@news.povray.org>
Hello.

Is it possible to define a mandel function pattern within povray itself?
Basically, I'd like to be able to set a higher level. I am guessing that it
might be possible to write you own pattern to do this. One could insert a
higher level than the current 32000 limit, or insert othe equations.

Has anyone tried?   tia.