POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : What I did on my summer vacation.... : Re: What I did on my summer vacation.... Server Time
18 Jun 2024 09:42:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What I did on my summer vacation....
From: OpalPlanet
Date: 19 Oct 2007 09:50:00
Message: <web.4718b573ad0e4ab2e63c16c10@news.povray.org>
Thanks, William.
Making everything on the same scale would be a huge challenge and require
some creative camera work - The sun so dwarfs everything else around it.
Sounds like a fun project. The animation has sizes (execpt the sun) and
distances to scale, and you already loose the inner planets when you zoom
out.

Thanks again!
OpPl

Thanks again