POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Ray newsgroup message digest : Re: POV Ray newsgroup message digest Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:24:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV Ray newsgroup message digest
From: Dan Byers
Date: 18 Oct 2007 17:35:00
Message: <web.4717d11a32d496c9a8d0b25a0@news.povray.org>
"Trevor G Quayle" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Not sure where to post this, it relates to the online newsgroups.
>
> Up until recently, the
> off-topic group was not included in this digest, however, sometime in the
> past few days it has been included.

And we still can't use the web interface to _post_ to the OT group, so isn't
it kind of pointless to include them?

Now, if they (whoever "they" might be) decide to change that and allow posts
via the web interface to the OT group, then we can all just disregard my
little mindless blurb...  :)

--
Dan
GoofyGraffix.com