POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : What I did on my summer vacation.... : Re: What I did on my summer vacation.... Server Time
18 Jun 2024 09:35:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What I did on my summer vacation....
From: OpalPlanet
Date: 18 Oct 2007 09:35:01
Message: <web.47176046ad0e4ab2c5d66b0c0@news.povray.org>
The still image is actually that big because the picture was printed out at
over 4 ft long... so the file is 20000 pixels across. If I get a chance,
I'll render a lower-resolution one that actually fits on a computer screen.
:-)

As for the turns - I spent the last couple of days before the presentation
just trying to fix the turn to Jupiter, until my boss told me "Just stop,
it's FINE!" (I think I was getting annoying at that point).

Thanks for the feedback!
OpPl