POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Invite to see molecules ray tracing pictures : Re: Invite to see molecules ray tracing pictures Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:17:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Invite to see molecules ray tracing pictures
From: zeroin23
Date: 15 Oct 2007 04:05:01
Message: <web.47131e4d7cd6b947b0f5bef80@news.povray.org>
Hi Sir,

it would be nice if you can provide the source codes to the POV-Ray.

have you seen this?
http://wwwchem.leidenuniv.nl/metprot/armand/
it looks good, but then there is no way to get the source code.

I am trying to replicate the work of reproducing protein secondary structure
in POV-Ray. After trying to do this for 1.5 years, I am still trying to
figure out how to draw beta sheets.

Yours images sizes are too big, think you can reduce the size, the entire
page is 2.58MByte, my suggestion would be, reduce the image to thumbnails
and at the same time provide PV source, so that if required, anyone can
replicated themselves and increase the resolution.

The font is nice.