POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Reflection Inside of a Sphere : Reflection Inside of a Sphere Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:28:49 EDT (-0400)
  Reflection Inside of a Sphere
From: philrymek
Date: 12 Oct 2007 18:25:01
Message: <web.470ff3d2768143642b80c6510@news.povray.org>
Greetings all.

I am new to POV-Ray and I am trying to accomplish the following.  I have a
sphere with a checkered box inside it, and I want the box to reflect inside
of the sphere.  I  have already made a reflective sphere with checkered box
and light source inside, but the checkered box does not reflect inside of
the sphere.  Any ideas on how to accomplish this?

Much thanks.