POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : multiple renderings with #while ? : Re: multiple renderings with #while ? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:18:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: multiple renderings with #while ?
From: Stephen
Date: 11 Oct 2007 03:20:01
Message: <web.470dce7d42ec0562726bd13c0@news.povray.org>
"flatline" <bru### [at] itcit> wrote:
> "Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> wrote:

> > Megapov can use multiple camera views in one image. Or you could use the
>
> How can I specify 'multiple camera views' in Megapov?

time.
If I wanted to do what you want. I would use the animation features and tie
the camera position to the clock or frame variable.
The megapov rendering using different cameras in the same image does look
good. There is a nice rollercoaster animation made by ABX and posted in
p.b.a a few years ago.

Stephen