POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Invite to see molecules ray tracing pictures : Re: Invite to see molecules ray tracing pictures Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:16:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Invite to see molecules ray tracing pictures
From: Grassblade
Date: 9 Oct 2007 17:00:00
Message: <web.470beafa7cd6b94744bccc1e0@news.povray.org>
"Francesco Bennardo" <geo### [at] virgilioit> wrote:
> Dear friends, i need your comments about ray tracing pictures i made: they
> are in my site here: http://geomol.0catch.com/ ; also, i need comments
> about two buttons for links i made (they are on my site too)
> Thank you
> Francesco
Well, I like the way you did the text on the Molecular Geometry banner, but
195 kb just for that one picture? o.O
I also like the picture at the bottom (metal2.jpg)

I have an intense dislike for very long web-pages that could use a sidebar,
it just makes navigation impractical. You should really reduce filesizes,
I'm pretty sure the page weighs over a MB, which is always bad policy.