POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Attempt to POV4 Syntax basics : Re: Attempt to POV4 Syntax basics Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:15:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Attempt to POV4 Syntax basics
From: Bruno Cabasson
Date: 8 Oct 2007 20:00:00
Message: <web.470ac43a153c00f676e65db0@news.povray.org>
I started this thread by submitting some practical fragments of code, in
order to help thinking, with the corresponding syntax, and in order to make
things be formally expressed.

I already proposed something for higher level control structures (classes,
scenes, principles for relationship between class definition and POV-like
contructor syntax).

As I did not get any real feedback about that, do you consider I should
proceed to express POV4 syntax basics? It is too early to propose more
advanced features/syntax now, but I think we have enough material to go one
step further.

Bruno