POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Transporter effect Test 1 : Re: Transporter effect Test 1 Server Time
27 Jun 2024 17:11:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Transporter effect Test 1
From: Nimish Ajmani
Date: 7 Oct 2007 17:05:00
Message: <web.47094961dea47c32958625010@news.povray.org>
"Anthony D'Agostino" <gam### [at] contastnet> wrote:
> Nice effect -- It looks pretty good.

Thanks.  I plan to use it in my next Tc-Rtc animation, so watch for a
demo-clip in the IRTC Animation section soon.

I've done some more experimenting, and finally perfected the effect.  I
thought that the circular reagion left over was not realistic, and ended up
doing the effect attatched to this message.  It fades gradually with the
cube, no strange sphere in the middle.  It is 640x480, but it should work
fine on recent comps.  If it jumps at the beginning, try downloading, then
playing. :)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'transporter.m1v.mpg' (561 KB)