POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Transporter effect Test 1 : Transporter effect Test 1 Server Time
27 Jun 2024 17:18:15 EDT (-0400)
  Transporter effect Test 1
From: Nimish Ajmani
Date: 6 Oct 2007 20:30:01
Message: <web.470827b62439f6ce958625010@news.povray.org>
When working with masks, I was wondering if I could use Pov-Ray to duplicate
the Star Trek Transporter effect.  I have to admit that I think the results
turned out very well.  There is an mpeg file attatched.

The movie shows a rubik's cube beaming out.  I'll post one of it beaming in
soon, but until then, please comment and suggest improvements.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'test 1.m1v.mpg' (561 KB)