POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : trouble with rune (particule system) and a sphere : trouble with rune (particule system) and a sphere Server Time
17 May 2024 05:36:49 EDT (-0400)
  trouble with rune (particule system) and a sphere
From: chtisaxo
Date: 25 Sep 2007 07:20:00
Message: <web.46f8ee5e8d5b23a3be9c7f8d0@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone!
I have some trouble with a particule systeme called "rune".

So, I want to do a kind of power ball by putting a particule system in a
sphere. I wrote in the particule parameters that the sphere will have to
block the particules themselves, like that the particules shouldn't go out
of the sphere, but it's not working. I thought that it was because the
system was already un the sphere so it couldn't detect the collision, so i
changed the sphere by a difference of 2 sphere, like that the particule
emitter is not in the sphere really, but in the hole inside the sphere...
but it doesn't work neither, the particules a still going through the
sphere :(, so i wonder what's wrong, and what i can do...
if anyone has an idea...
thk a lot
J-E