POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Speed Demos Archive vid, shown at Penny Arcade Expo, rendered using POV-Ray : Re: Speed Demos Archive vid, shown at Penny Arcade Expo, rendered using POV= Server Time
18 May 2024 17:04:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Speed Demos Archive vid, shown at Penny Arcade Expo, rendered using POV=
From: DJGrenola
Date: 2 Sep 2007 09:50:00
Message: <web.46dabf002531091dd3be3650@news.povray.org>
Thanks, fellas. Not everyone in the community it was intended to promote
liked it, unfortunately -- I figured people here might have more of a clue
about how difficult it actually was to make.

I've done a few other things with POV-Ray, mainly "fan renders" (?) based
around the Metroid Prime videogames; see

http://www.metroid2002.com/backgrounds/grenola_morphball_render_final_800_600.png

and

http://www.ali1548.ukshells.co.uk/furnace3.jpg

.... not really any animations, and nothing on this scale before. I like a
challenge, though. :)

Thanks for the kind words.

DJ