POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Speed Demos Archive vid, shown at Penny Arcade Expo, rendered using POV-Ray : Re: Speed Demos Archive vid, shown at Penny Arcade Expo, rendered using POV= Server Time
19 May 2024 18:23:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Speed Demos Archive vid, shown at Penny Arcade Expo, rendered using POV=
From: scam
Date: 29 Aug 2007 08:10:00
Message: <web.46d561392531091e43b92be0@news.povray.org>
A great read and a great animation. As someone who uses POVRay I couldn't
help de-constructing it in my head as I watched it, but still the overall
effect was excellent. In the past I've worked on animations were I was
importing images from a movie clip, implemented my own camera motion system
(although I did use splines to guide my camera), and worked on large
projects with a hard deadline, but never all three at the same time! Anyway
I could really appreciate the work that it takes to pull off a project like
that, and you really did do a great job.

Oh and I really liked the little nods you added to the speed demos scene
(like jumping a wall in the maze). Again, great job!