POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Conversion : Re: Conversion Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:13:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Conversion
From: sully323
Date: 23 Aug 2007 20:30:00
Message: <web.46ce255d6dc602ea9bf20b490@news.povray.org>
Interesting thread.....  I too, however, wish that I could take some of the
"things"  I have created in P.O.V. and place them into Bryce, or Poser,
etc....

I am no programmer, and have very limited math skills...most my modles are
started in sPatch.   (I know I could start there to export for these other
programs, but sPatch is so limited..it dosn't even export textures!)

I spend way too much time converting from sPatch to POV to DXF to *.obj
files to poser files to Bryce files, etc,etc,etc... then actually creating
"art"....

 Any thoughts?