POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Conversion : Conversion Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:25:45 EDT (-0400)
  Conversion
From: RusHHouR
Date: 22 Aug 2007 16:30:00
Message: <web.46cc9bb5f2cc249447d3ae5e0@news.povray.org>
So... there are NO ways of converting an object consisting of several shapes
made in POV-Ray to .obj, .mdl, .3ds, .any-bigger-standard-type-of-mesh? The
links section is funny. The conversion tools that doesnt have broken links
hasnt developed since 1998...

Why, WHY was I decieved to actually trying to learn the basics of this
program. Its created contents are of no use to anyone outside the POV
realms... To think I could have spent this time learning 3dsm or maya
instead... Has anyone else ever had feelings such as these, or am I getting
like banned now...? :)

Man, Im just desillusionized or something. Was asked to do some structures
for a game, which sounded like fun. Then, ummm.... like "what was that
format again!?" Eh, just forget it...

Cant some genious just make a pov-scene-to-single-mesh converter program.
Please.

Doh! :/