POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Holorec room test #2 : Re: Holorec room test #2 Server Time
24 Jun 2024 08:26:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Holorec room test #2
From: Nimish Ajmani
Date: 22 Aug 2007 09:25:00
Message: <web.46cc383911cf6d99b4a03ea00@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <new### [at] runevisioncom> wrote:
> Nimish Ajmani wrote:
> > I got some comments on my last attempt.  Thanks to those who did.
> > Rune pointed out that the mask of the transformation did not include
> > the moving object.  This is made to reflect the change.  The moving
> > object effectively reflects the transformation around it.  I made it
> > rotate to emphasize the effect.
> >
> > Please leave any comments for improvement. Again sorry for quality.
> > Mpeg compression does a heavy toll on these files.
> >
> >  --Nimish
>
> Wow, now we're talking...! :D
>
> I don't have any comments for improvement, other than start decorating the
> rooms (or just one of them) a little. :)

Well, thanks for that comment.
I am working on the final test now.  It is going to be more than a test
shot.  It will be the teaser of my first episode for my little,
mini-series.

To anyone who wants to know, I'll be using Pov-ray to create a sort of tv
show that will be broadcasted over the internet, on my website.

This horo-rec room is going to be where my first episodes teaser will take
place.

Sincerely,
  --Nimish