POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Holorec room test #2 : Holorec room test #2 Server Time
24 Jun 2024 08:36:54 EDT (-0400)
  Holorec room test #2
From: Nimish Ajmani
Date: 20 Aug 2007 13:50:01
Message: <web.46c9d3aa80e43986b4a03ea00@news.povray.org>
I got some comments on my last attempt.  Thanks to those who did.
Rune pointed out that the mask of the transformation did not include the
moving object.  This is made to reflect the change.  The moving object
effectively reflects the transformation around it.  I made it rotate to
emphasize the effect.

Please leave any comments for improvement. Again sorry for quality.  Mpeg
compression does a heavy toll on these files.

  --Nimish

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'test 2.m1v.mpg' (684 KB)