POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Holorec-room animation : Holorec-room animation Server Time
29 Jun 2024 00:37:27 EDT (-0400)
  Holorec-room animation
From: Nimish Ajmani
Date: 18 Aug 2007 12:40:01
Message: <web.46c72046c88e60ed8d92e1a00@news.povray.org>
Thanks to John VanSickle, I finally found a rather efficient way to make a
fade in animation of my holo-rec room.  I attatched a video which shows the
results of my first tests. It is a bit damadged, but that was an mpeg
compression artifact.

The holo-rec room is a new model I made a couple weeks ago, and the room it
turns into is the old model of the USS Starrider bridge, from my
'technology' round animation entry.

Please leave suggestions for improvement.  I want to perfect this method
before the IRTC becomes active again.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'test 1.m1v.mpg' (586 KB)